Skip to main content

2015

I have no idea where to start off really, the holiday season has passed too quickly and so did 2014. Last year was a good one for me because for  the first time I managed  to check off most of the things on my new year resolutions list. I have new ones for this year but I must admit that it has b been such a struggle to pull myself together to kick off this year (anyone else having the same struggle? Anyone?)
I just have my new year resolutions listed down, just like a grocery  list so I will work on something from there. And to everybody else out there struggling to put down into writing what is it that they want to achieve in this new year just sit back and look for some inspiration that will help you do so. I think it is okay to fall back sometimes, and as for my case here, I have been and still trying to look for my purpose in life. I get off the track so many times but with the right inspiration I always get right back on my goals.
With that I would like to wish you all a happy new year!xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Power!

Good morning loves! It is indeed a beautiful sunny day in Nairobi,and the public holiday tops it! No school today!!(doing the happy dance) Happy Madaraka day,X(. Madaraka 1st June commemorates day that Kenya attained internal self-rule in 1963 preceding full independence from the United Kingdom) Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!I had a chilled weekend,with a temporary depression!Suffered a major hair crisis on Saturday,left the saloon in a beanie!But I did  some "pimping"  yesterday and I have to say,I'm happy it was done wrong!lol So today I  going to talk about coffee! This is a drink made from the roasted and ground beanslike seeds of a tropical shrub,served hot or iced(borrowed from the internet) Coffee plant(photo courtesy of the internet) Cofee beans(photo courtesy of the internet) As I was growing up,my dad used to drink coffee on a daily basis,especially in the evening after a long day from work. So I and my siblings,especiall

Good Friday..

Hi loves! It has been quite long since I last posted,well,I have been really caught up with my end-of semester exams.I will be done next week though and there is a lot of good stuff in my editorial calender that I am going to be sharing with you!! It is a long Easter weekend ahead commenced with the good Friday,which according to most christian church rituals,we are not allowed to eat meat today,I have people I know from my school who did not eat meat over the entire period of lent! I borrowed this meaning of Good Friday from Google,the Friday before Easter Sunday, on which the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ is commemorated in the Christian Church. It is traditionally a day of fasting and penance. I think I am going to have the longest Easter weekend though since I have a cold:( and an exam right after Easter.Was stuck in my room all day till later in the evening when I decided to go out for a while.I ended up in a restaurant and I had a very hard time looking at the menu since I lo

Ellah enchanted

hey guys, I hope you've all kick started your  2016 with so much energy and positive vibes, you've got your new year resolutions jotted down etc etc. Well, I have to admit that I am a sucker for new year resolutions, and what can I say, i always have at least half of my list done towards the end of the year or even better, three quarters, and that's a good thing right? I mean a little  something is better than nothing. So I'm basically that ''new year new me'' type . The funny thing is that,I haven't written my new year goals yet, but I will do so before January ends. I think the reason behind all this ''lateness'' is due to the fact that I know exactly what I want this year, actually I have been planning since the previous year so jotting them down will not be that much of a task. Today, I just wanted to share a few photos of my beautiful niece, Michaella that I took with my iPhone 4S last year. I know it's about tim